1. corner punch.
2. paper trimmer
3. small and larger scissors
4. a small cutting mat (wouldn't want to mar table top)
5. I like to bring my envelope punch board since it has so many uses besides envies
6. two sizes of circle punches
7. my metal ruler and craft knife
8. paint brushes, hole puncher, awl for journal binding..and my tapestry needle and string
9. a baggie of lace, buttons, small pieces of ribbon and papers for making paperclips fancy
10. lined and plain paper to fill journal
11. card stock, cardboard (already cut into tags) decorated paper for journals and for tags and journaling cards
13. glue stick, tacky glue, mod podge and double sided tape
14. ink pads
I put all of this into a large plastic case I got at HobbyLobby and I am good to go.
Happy travel crafting :)